Marya has been with Unisource Insurance Associates since June of 2019 and recently became a licensed agent In Personal Lines. She has a B.S. in psychology and loves her second career in the insurance industry, after 13 years as a stay-at-home mom to eight children. In her free time, she loves to spend time with her children hiking and doing yard work, going to the movies and taking road trips.
The Latest Articles
- Life Insurance Myths That Could Hurt Young Families February 20, 2020
- How To Help Someone With Depression February 13, 2020
- 3 Ways Extreme Weather Can Affect Your Home February 6, 2020
- Top Auto Insurance Questions to Ask Your Agent January 30, 2020
- Did You Know These Major Benefits of Walking? January 23, 2020