Amanda works at Dan Schani Insurance Agency who is an affiliate of Unisource Insurance Associates. She has been a part of Dan’s team since July of 2015. She currently has her property and causality license, but is furthering her education at Moraine Park Technical College to get her degree in Human Resources. Amanda really enjoys her job and loves the personal bonds that she develops with her clients. She has a husband Keith and they have been married since October of 2017. Their only kids as of now are their two cats named Sophie and Molly, and their Siberian husky named Oakley. In their free time they enjoy spontaneous traveling and attending automotive events at Road America.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019