Bernie joined here at Unisource back in 2017, and he specializes in Medicare Solutions. Bernie started his education at North Dakota State. After a year out in North Dakota, he decided to transfer to Cardinal Stritch. His family consists of his Wife Mary of 53 years, their three children, and two grandchildren. In his free time, Bernie loves fishing, fly tying, and making model cars.
The Latest Articles
- Common Summer Motorcycle Maintenance Tasks June 4, 2020
- 4 Ways to Connect Yourself to Nature and Slow Down May 28, 2020
- Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus May 21, 2020
- Buying a Car During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 14, 2020
- Prevention Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 7, 2020