Ken has been with us at Unisource since 2001.He has been an independent insurance agent for more than 40 years! He graduated with a Bachelor of Business degree from Western Illinois. He is an Insurance counselor designation. Ken is married and has one son. In his free time, he enjoys water sports and traveling. He is also an avid sports fan. Some of his favorite teams are the Badgers, Packers, and the Bucks.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019