Michael started working here at Unisource in 2016 after spending several years with State Farm Insurance. One of his passions is the education of his clients and their families when it comes to the importance of life insurance and the protection that it brings in the long run. He graduated from Clemson University in 2013 with a major in Sociology and a minor in Biological Sciences. He and his wife are celebrating their 6 year anniversary this year with their “fur family” of two Alusky puppies and their Maine Coon cat. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time in the outdoors with friends and family, collecting movie authentic Star Wars props, painting, and working on cars.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019