Randy started here at Unisource Insurance Associates back in 1994. Randy works both commercial and personal lines. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. One of his closest companions is Mugsy, who is his Havanese dog. In his free time, Randy really enjoys riding his motorcycle. He has taken plenty of trips around the United States including New Orleans, Florida, the Smokey Mountains, and all of the neighboring states. In addition, he likes doing home improvement and remodeling projects. He has also worked with Samaritans Purse to help rebuild people’s homes in Mississippi after hurricane Katrina, New York after hurricane Sandy and in Arkansas after devastating tornado damage.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019