Alex started with us at Unisource in June 2016. She graduated from Ripon College with a major in English and a Psych Minor. She specializes in Medicare and Under-65 health insurance. She has a 7-year-old terrier mix named Jill, who she got in January 2019. Jill is a rescue dog from Tennessee and always looks like she just rolled out of bed. Like most dogs, she wants nothing more than Alex’s attention and really enjoys tearing the stuffing out of every toy she can get ahold of. Alex likes to spend her free time antiquing and knitting. She also loves to go out drinking and dancing as well.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019