Alex started with us at Unisource in June 2016. She graduated from Ripon College with a major in English and a Psych Minor. She specializes in Medicare and Under-65 health insurance. She has a 7-year-old terrier mix named Jill, who she got in January 2019. Jill is a rescue dog from Tennessee and always looks like she just rolled out of bed. Like most dogs, she wants nothing more than Alex’s attention and really enjoys tearing the stuffing out of every toy she can get ahold of. Alex likes to spend her free time antiquing and knitting. She also loves to go out drinking and dancing.
The Latest Articles
- Talking Mental Health: National Suicide Prevention Month September 12, 2019
- Don’t Miss the A-Team Fun Walk! September 2, 2019
- How to Use Public Wi-Fi Safely August 29, 2019
- Finding an Affordable Home Insurance Policy for Your First Property August 22, 2019
- How to Balance Tech and Life August 15, 2019