Alex started with us at Unisource in June 2016. She graduated from Ripon College with a major in English and a Psych Minor. She specializes in Medicare and Under-65 health insurance. She has a 7-year-old terrier mix named Jill, who she got in January 2019. Jill is a rescue dog from Tennessee and always looks like she just rolled out of bed. Like most dogs, she wants nothing more than Alex’s attention and really enjoys tearing the stuffing out of every toy she can get ahold of. Alex likes to spend her free time antiquing and knitting. She also loves to go out drinking and dancing.
The Latest Articles
- 4 Ways to Connect Yourself to Nature and Slow Down May 28, 2020
- Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus May 21, 2020
- Buying a Car During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 14, 2020
- Prevention Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 7, 2020
- Commercial Insurance Policies to Consider as a New Business Owner April 30, 2020