Bernie joined here at Unisource back in 2017, and he specializes in Medicare Solutions. Bernie started his education at North Dakota State. After a year out in North Dakota, he decided to transfer to Cardinal Stritch. His family consists of his Wife Mary of 53 years, their three children, and two grandchildren. In his free time, Bernie loves fishing, fly tying, and making model cars.
The Latest Articles
- Simple Ways to Prep Your Home for Winter November 14, 2019
- Medicare Open Enrollment is Open! November 7, 2019
- Your Homeowners Insurance Questions, Answered October 31, 2019
- How Do Seatbelt Tickets Impact Your Auto Insurance? October 24, 2019
- How to Switch Off as a Small Business Owner October 17, 2019