Jay started working for Central States Insurance, an affiliate with Unisource, in February of 2005. His main focus of insurance is commercial lines. He graduated from UW Milwaukee with a business degree in May 1991. He currently resides in Franklin with his wife Erica and his two children Cade and Carly. In addition to helping people with their insurance, he enjoys golfing and coaching his daughters fast pitch softball team, the Greenfield Ignitors. Jay also enjoys singing and playing his acoustic guitar.
The Latest Articles
- Talking Mental Health: National Suicide Prevention Month September 12, 2019
- Don’t Miss the A-Team Fun Walk! September 2, 2019
- How to Use Public Wi-Fi Safely August 29, 2019
- Finding an Affordable Home Insurance Policy for Your First Property August 22, 2019
- How to Balance Tech and Life August 15, 2019