Jay started working for Central States Insurance, an affiliate with Unisource, in February of 2005. His main focus of insurance is commercial lines. He graduated from UW Milwaukee with a business degree in May 1991. He currently resides in Franklin with his wife Erica and his two children Cade and Carly. In addition to helping people with their insurance, he enjoys golfing and coaching his daughters fast pitch softball team, the Greenfield Ignitors. Jay also enjoys singing and playing his acoustic guitar.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019