Jay started working for Central States Insurance, an affiliate with Unisource, in February of 2005. His main focus of insurance is commercial lines. He graduated from UW Milwaukee with a business degree in May 1991. He currently resides in Franklin with his wife Erica and his two children Cade and Carly. In addition to helping people with their insurance, he enjoys golfing and coaching his daughters fast pitch softball team, the Greenfield Ignitors. Jay also enjoys singing and playing his acoustic guitar.
The Latest Articles
- 4 Ways to Connect Yourself to Nature and Slow Down May 28, 2020
- Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus May 21, 2020
- Buying a Car During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 14, 2020
- Prevention Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 7, 2020
- Commercial Insurance Policies to Consider as a New Business Owner April 30, 2020