Kelly started at Unisource Insurance Associates in 2010. She is a proud second generation owner of the company. Kelly specializes in commercial insurance-contractors. She received her degree from Marquette University. Now she is happily married with two kids and a little dog named Dash. When she is not selling insurance, she enjoys spending her time with her family doing outdoor activities. Kelly is also an avid fan of all Wisconsin sports teams.
The Latest Articles
- Simple Ways to Prep Your Home for Winter November 14, 2019
- Medicare Open Enrollment is Open! November 7, 2019
- Your Homeowners Insurance Questions, Answered October 31, 2019
- How Do Seatbelt Tickets Impact Your Auto Insurance? October 24, 2019
- How to Switch Off as a Small Business Owner October 17, 2019