Ken has been with us at Unisource since 2001.He has been an independent insurance agent for more than 40 years! He graduated with a Bachelor of Business degree from Western Illinois. He is an Insurance counselor designation. Ken is married and has one son. In his free time, he enjoys water sports and traveling. He is also an avid sports fan. Some of his favorite teams are the Badgers, Packers, and the Bucks.
The Latest Articles
- Healthy Eating Tips for Thanksgiving Season November 21, 2019
- Simple Ways to Prep Your Home for Winter November 14, 2019
- Medicare Open Enrollment is Open! November 7, 2019
- Your Homeowners Insurance Questions, Answered October 31, 2019
- How Do Seatbelt Tickets Impact Your Auto Insurance? October 24, 2019