Ken has been with us at Unisource since 2001.He has been an independent insurance agent for more than 40 years! He graduated with a Bachelor of Business degree from Western Illinois. He is an Insurance counselor designation. Ken is married and has one son. In his free time, he enjoys water sports and traveling. He is also an avid sports fan. Some of his favorite teams are the Badgers, Packers, and the Bucks.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019