Michael started working here at Unisource in 2016 after spending several years with State Farm Insurance. One of his passions is the education of his clients and their families when it comes to the importance of life insurance and the protection that it brings in the long run. He graduated from Clemson University in 2013 with a major in Sociology and a minor in Biological Sciences. He and his wife are celebrating their 6 year anniversary this year with their “fur family” of two Alusky puppies and their Maine Coon cat. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time in the outdoors with friends and family, collecting movie authentic Star Wars props, painting, and working on cars.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019