Michele has been with us at Unisource since April of 2009. She first got into the insurance field in 1981. She has worked in personal lines, commercial lines, and trucking insurance. One of her favorite things about the insurance world is the challenge of unusual risks and risk management to repair accounts to get better rates. Michele is a member of PIA. She went to Waukesha South High school and she attended MATC at the Milwaukee campus. She has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and a grandson. She loves having the company of her dog Benson, who was adopted from the Dodge County Humane Society. On the weekends and in her free time she likes to garden, cook, paint and watch football. She also likes to spend time with her kids and her brother and sister. She is a part of Epikos church in Greenfield.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019