Michele has been with us at Unisource since April of 2009. She first got into the insurance field in 1981. She has worked in personal lines, commercial lines, and trucking insurance. One of her favorite things about the insurance world is the challenge of unusual risks and risk management to repair accounts to get better rates. Michele is a member of PIA. She went to Waukesha South High school and she attended MATC at the Milwaukee campus. She has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and a grandson. She loves having the company of her dog Benson, who was adopted from the Dodge County Humane Society. On the weekends and in her free time she likes to garden, cook, paint and watch football. She also likes to spend time with her kids and her brother and sister. She is a part of Epikos church in Greenfield.
The Latest Articles
- Simple Ways to Prep Your Home for Winter November 14, 2019
- Medicare Open Enrollment is Open! November 7, 2019
- Your Homeowners Insurance Questions, Answered October 31, 2019
- How Do Seatbelt Tickets Impact Your Auto Insurance? October 24, 2019
- How to Switch Off as a Small Business Owner October 17, 2019