Alex started with us at Unisource in June 2016. She graduated from Ripon College with a major in English and a Psych Minor. She specializes in Medicare and Under-65 health insurance. She has a 7-year-old terrier mix named Jill, who she got in January 2019. Jill is a rescue dog from Tennessee and always looks like she just rolled out of bed. Like most dogs, she wants nothing more than Alex’s attention and really enjoys tearing the stuffing out of every toy she can get ahold of. Alex likes to spend her free time antiquing and knitting. She also loves to go out drinking and dancing.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019