I have been in the insurance industry since 2009. Opening my own independent agency in 2012, with starting a new agency from scratch. I am a personal lines agent and work with many clients on their auto, home, and other personal insurance needs, as well as business insurance and life insurance. Being present in the community and at charitable events are very important for me. My free time I enjoy golf, as well as playing rec basketball in local adult leagues. Family is what I have as my base values and priorities. Being there for my wife and 3 kids is what I enjoy doing. From helping my older boys in sports, school and personal development, and seeing my little daughter learn to walk and grow as a person.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019