Jay started working for Central States Insurance, an affiliate with Unisource, in February of 2005. His main focus of insurance is commercial lines. He graduated from UW Milwaukee with a business degree in May 1991. He currently resides in Franklin with his wife Erica and his two children Cade and Carly. In addition to helping people with their insurance, he enjoys golfing and coaching his daughters fast pitch softball team, the Greenfield Ignitors. Jay also enjoys singing and playing his acoustic guitar.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019