Kelly started at Unisource Insurance Associates in 2010. She is a proud second generation owner of the company. Kelly specializes in commercial insurance-contractors. She received her degree from Marquette University. Now she is happily married with two kids and a little dog named Dash. When she is not selling insurance, she enjoys spending her time with her family doing outdoor activities. Kelly is also an avid fan of all Wisconsin sports teams.
The Latest Articles
- Finding an Affordable Home Insurance Policy for Your First Property August 22, 2019
- How to Balance Tech and Life August 15, 2019
- What to Do When Filing an Auto Insurance Claim August 8, 2019
- Home Tech to Make Your Property More Secure July 25, 2019
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019