Michele has been with us at Unisource since April of 2009. She first got into the insurance field in 1981. She has worked in personal lines, commercial lines, and trucking insurance. One of her favorite things about the insurance world is the challenge of unusual risks and risk management to repair accounts to get better rates. Michele is a member of PIA. She went to Waukesha South High school and she attended MATC at the Milwaukee campus. She has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and a grandson. She loves having the company of her dog Benson, who was adopted from the Dodge County Humane Society. On the weekends and in her free time she likes to garden, cook, paint and watch football. She also likes to spend time with her kids and her brother and sister. She is a part of Epikos church in Greenfield.
The Latest Articles
- Common Summer Motorcycle Maintenance Tasks June 4, 2020
- 4 Ways to Connect Yourself to Nature and Slow Down May 28, 2020
- Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus May 21, 2020
- Buying a Car During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 14, 2020
- Prevention Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 7, 2020