Michele has been with us at Unisource since April of 2009. She first got into the insurance field in 1981. She has worked in personal lines, commercial lines, and trucking insurance. One of her favorite things about the insurance world is the challenge of unusual risks and risk management to repair accounts to get better rates. Michele is a member of PIA. She went to Waukesha South High school and she attended MATC at the Milwaukee campus. She has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and a grandson. She loves having the company of her dog Benson, who was adopted from the Dodge County Humane Society. On the weekends and in her free time she likes to garden, cook, paint and watch football. She also likes to spend time with her kids and her brother and sister. She is a part of Epikos church in Greenfield.
The Latest Articles
- Reasons Why Your Home Insurance Premium Increased at Renewal Time January 16, 2020
- Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success January 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons to Purchase Life Insurance for Your Child December 23, 2019
- Common Home Insurance Claims Made During the Holidays December 19, 2019
- Does Your Company Party Have Liquor Liability Insurance? December 12, 2019