Happy Holidays from the team at Unisource Insurance Associates!
The holidays are upon us and we wanted to take this opportunity to share some of our top holiday safety tips for the season. Although the festivities and gift giving take up a great deal of our time, it’s important to remember essential safety procedures. To keep your belongings, family, and assets safe this season, check out these safety tips.
- Never drink and drive. Never let friends drive when they’d had a few drinks.
- Turn off all holiday lights and blow out candles before leaving the house or going to sleep.
- Keep flammable objects (holiday cards, Christmas tree, garland) away from heat and light sources.
- Avoid leaving the kitchen when the stove top and oven are in use.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
The team at Unisource Insurance Associates wish you and your loved ones a very safe and happy holiday!