Andrea started at Unisource in 2011. She had the best business mentor ever… her father, Paul Brunner, who was the agency founder. She is very ecstatic to be the perpetuation plan for her dad and determined to carry on the client centered values of the agency. She is a Wauwatosa native and graduated from St. Norbert College. Andrea enjoys early morning cross-training workouts, book club, and spending time traveling with her husband and their three children. Her eldest daughter is on the autism spectrum and has taught her so much about love and acceptance. She now serves on the Board of the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin and is a board member of the Independent Insurance Agents of Wisconsin.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019