Randy started here at Unisource Insurance Associates back in 1994. Randy works both commercial and personal lines. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. One of his closest companions is Mugsy, who is his Havanese dog. In his free time, Randy really enjoys riding his motorcycle. He has taken plenty of trips around the United States including New Orleans, Florida, the Smokey Mountains, and all of the neighboring states. In addition, he likes doing home improvement and remodeling projects. He has also worked with Samaritans Purse to help rebuild people’s homes in Mississippi after hurricane Katrina, New York after hurricane Sandy and in Arkansas after devastating tornado damage.
The Latest Articles
- Driving in the Summer Heat: Keep Cool on the Roads July 18, 2019
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Home Before Leaving for Vacation July 11, 2019
- Interesting Facts About the 4th of July! July 2, 2019
- Different Situations Where You Should Buy Life Insurance June 27, 2019
- Stay Safe When on the Water This Season: Boating Safety Tips June 20, 2019