Randy started here at Unisource Insurance Associates back in 1994. Randy works both commercial and personal lines. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. One of his closest companions is Mugsy, who is his Havanese dog. In his free time, Randy really enjoys riding his motorcycle. He has taken plenty of trips around the United States including New Orleans, Florida, the Smokey Mountains, and all of the neighboring states. In addition, he likes doing home improvement and remodeling projects. He has also worked with Samaritans Purse to help rebuild people’s homes in Mississippi after hurricane Katrina, New York after hurricane Sandy and in Arkansas after devastating tornado damage.
The Latest Articles
- 4 Ways to Connect Yourself to Nature and Slow Down May 28, 2020
- Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus May 21, 2020
- Buying a Car During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 14, 2020
- Prevention Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak May 7, 2020
- Commercial Insurance Policies to Consider as a New Business Owner April 30, 2020