Randy started here at Unisource Insurance Associates back in 1994. Randy works both commercial and personal lines. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. One of his closest companions is Mugsy, who is his Havanese dog. In his free time, Randy really enjoys riding his motorcycle. He has taken plenty of trips around the United States including New Orleans, Florida, the Smokey Mountains, and all of the neighboring states. In addition, he likes doing home improvement and remodeling projects. He has also worked with Samaritans Purse to help rebuild people’s homes in Mississippi after hurricane Katrina, New York after hurricane Sandy and in Arkansas after devastating tornado damage.
The Latest Articles
- Talking Mental Health: National Suicide Prevention Month September 12, 2019
- Don’t Miss the A-Team Fun Walk! September 2, 2019
- How to Use Public Wi-Fi Safely August 29, 2019
- Finding an Affordable Home Insurance Policy for Your First Property August 22, 2019
- How to Balance Tech and Life August 15, 2019